Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mod trainers.
Author: Guest, Views: 4612, Replies: 30
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Miku mentioned to me that he thinks each admin should adopt a mod. Place your bids now for:

MLG Tesco - SOLD to Orlock Gaur
Snaggle - SOLD to Hatsune Miku
Rizqo - SOLD to Sulph8

Get bidding admins
Tesco is mine.
[Image: iyq4vp.png]
Two llamas for all of them!

In all seriousness I think it would be a good idea to have one admin to oversee all of the mods as their guide..

If any think this is a good idea, I'm willing to take this position, but of course it's not up to me :3
I WANT SNAGGLE!
^you changed your tune :/
I like the idea of having a kind of 'mentor' system, whereby each Admin will work with a Moderator to develop each others skills, and enhance communication and teamwork skills. As you all know, I work with the mods a lot, and think this would benefit us all.

(03-06-2013, 09:47 PM)MLG Tesco Wrote: ^you changed your tune :/

Fuck Miku, you got me Tongue
(03-06-2013, 09:49 PM)Orlock Gaur Wrote: I like the idea of having a kind of 'mentor' system, whereby each Admin will work with a Moderator to develop each others skills, and enhance communication and teamwork skills. As you all know, I work with the mods a lot, and think this would benefit us all.

I agree with Orlock I also think its good to have it set up now for future mods so they have a representative to turn to.
(03-06-2013, 09:54 PM)MLG Tesco Wrote:
(03-06-2013, 09:49 PM)Orlock Gaur Wrote: I like the idea of having a kind of 'mentor' system, whereby each Admin will work with a Moderator to develop each others skills, and enhance communication and teamwork skills. As you all know, I work with the mods a lot, and think this would benefit us all.

I agree with Orlock I also think its good to have it set up now for future mods so they have a representative to turn to.

YES, now I have a minion to do my bidding! World domination will soon be mine!

In all seriousness, I think this will work wonders for the effectiveness of the team.
Yeah but nobody would want orlock as a mentor because hes a badmin Wink.

But +support because this was my idea and tesco stole it.
Damn all the good ones are taken Sad