Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Retro/Childhood Games
Author: Maximus, Views: 16421, Replies: 49
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yoooo was wondering what people's childhood games were or what games you lot used to play years ago...
Personally I would say mine is Thief II The Metal Age that just came out in a Thief bundle! Everyone buy it, the best series of games ever made, swear on my life
[Image: toxDIze.gif]
Rachet and Clank and Spyro, oh my god they were amazing.
[Image: tumblr_mldo1fcYsV1s91a35o1_500.gif]
Zelda phantom hourglass and pokemon platinum. =D
Pokemon Sapphire, and Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic.

Oh, also Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time and The Minish Cap.
[Image: iyq4vp.png]
My favorite game from my child hood was FF7 which i have just bought on steam Big Grin
Timesplitters 2/3
[quote name='Maximus' timestamp='1376855216' post='28426']
Yoooo was wondering what people's childhood games were or what games you lot used to play years ago...
Personally I would say mine is Thief II The Metal Age that just came out in a Thief bundle! Everyone buy it, the best series of games ever made, swear on my life
[/quote]

Holy fucking shit balls the fact that you think Thief is amazing makes you awesome. Thief is my favorite series ever.
[Image: NOaN7qv.jpg]
I wasn't really allowed to play computer games when I younger, so the first game I played was Halo 2 and the first game I owned was Battlefront II
My first ever game was Final Fantasy VII and it has been my favourite ever since. I couldn't be bothered to wait for it on Steam so I bought it from the Square Enix website before it's Steam realease. A surprising childhood game was Mortal Kombat, my dad may have let me play it when I was like 6 xD. Also, the classics like Spyro, Sonic and Crash Bandicoot.
Why am I even alive tbf
I am a master at mortal kombat, or at least the first 3 (which are the ones I own).