Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Put back the cs maps in custom
Author: Findus, Views: 5624, Replies: 16
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Removing them form server 2 was a bad move, it just made the server worse. I realise its probably cos you want to make it custom only, but it was better before.
and might I ask what happen to the silence sniper??
[Image: VAfLNHd.gif]
(03-30-2014, 04:05 PM)xxpopxx Wrote: and might I ask what happen to the silence sniper??

Huh?

It's gone?
and the new tripmines are gone
Yeah the server went back to some other colors on mods and donors as well.
I guess a accidental reset to a older version of the server happened.
"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think." Adolf Hitler
“We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”  Ayn Rand
(03-30-2014, 04:52 PM)Siilis Wrote: I guess a accidental reset to a older version of the server happened.

Its possible but some of my newer maps are on.
(03-30-2014, 04:53 PM)Findus Wrote:
(03-30-2014, 04:52 PM)Siilis Wrote: I guess a accidental reset to a older version of the server happened.

Its possible but some of my newer maps are on.

Yes, but the maps were on there before the silenced rifle and new tripmines were added. Not sure what happened to the CS maps, tho.
"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think." Adolf Hitler
“We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”  Ayn Rand
Putting the maps back in is pointless. I play on Custom because I don't care for the shit CS maps. If people want to play them they can go on the Vanilla server.
(03-30-2014, 05:00 PM)DurPanda Wrote: Putting the maps back in is pointless. I play on Custom because I don't care for the shit CS maps. If people want to play them they can go on the Vanilla server.

Well its not pointless and you know it. Especially since you seem to be in the minority there thinking they are all crap.