Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GTA5 announced for PC (and PS4 XBOX One)
Author: TC224, Views: 4478, Replies: 16
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

lemme vroom vroom to american fast food plazas real quick
Yay, now people can be quiet. Too bad I can't play it though, highly doubt my computer is good enough...
[Image: LQYHZ82.gif]
[Image: pjJZtpz.gif]
Ahhhh fuck yeah
[Image: lakupiippu-o.gif]

Wtf = Welcome to Finland ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Now I hope that R* aren't retarded and they realise the power of the PC and "next-gen" platforms and made every building unique and accessible.
Woo! Can't wait to not be able to play it because my laptop =(
I just hope that it isn't like the last gta when you needed to have a xbox live account to save your game and go online.
[Image: tumblr_lk5308cSXx1qb8ibq.gif]

Regards
           Panda
Taken almost a year to port it. I highly doubt they'll get as much sales as they had anticipated for PC.
I know I'll torrent it. Just because after I bought GTA 4 on sale it took me around 30 mins to do all the registering, logging in and game finding. It's probably going to be badly optimized. Rockstar made more than £2,1 billion, so I'm pretty sure they don't care that much for PC.
"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think." Adolf Hitler
“We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”  Ayn Rand
San Andreas. Never going to beat that game.
[Image: DrJGVoA.png]
(06-10-2014, 05:37 PM)THE EPIC Panda Wrote: I just hope that it isn't like the last gta when you needed to have a xbox live account to save your game and go online.

that was games for windows live which isn't even being maintained i think now
[Image: IEYfCIY.gif]