Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New T weapons?
Author: Gill, Views: 14896, Replies: 52
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I know we have a lot these are just fun ideas.

First: Grenade Launcher obviously it'll be OP but maybe one or two rounds in them

Second: Since no uses anything besides the shotgun unless they can't find one. Maybe a silence Shotgun, I want to see how OP it can be or maybe you can a silencer which you can attach a weapon to it, saves you from buying separate.
[Image: tumblr_nayef39xgP1tjwqt6o1_400.gif][Image: PotableUnkemptBobolink.gif] - Me carrying my team

Oh shit, I’m sorry! Sorry for what? Our daddy told us not to be ashamed of our dicks, especially since they are such good size and all Yeah, I see that. Daddy gave you good advice! It gets bigger when I pull on it MMmMmmMmM Sometimes I pull it on so hard I rip the skin Well, my daddy told me a few things to like uh, how not to rip the skin by using someone else’s mouth Can you show me? I’ll be right happy to!
WIFEBEATERS WHY ARE THEY NOT ALREADY HERE?!
-support ,I think they should fix thing before adding things
[Image: 0TEeqKQ.png]
I can see grenade launchers being used to rdm a mass amount of people easily if the wrong person gets their hands on it. I think its a good idea on paper but I'm not so sure about it.

Silenced shotgun has been suggested a few times. As long as it isn't used as a sniper rifle like the current shottys then why not.

But yeah Squid is right, fixes before additions.

(Moved to suggestions)
(06-20-2014, 06:58 PM)Maccat123 Wrote: WIFEBEATERS WHY ARE THEY NOT ALREADY HERE?!

I suggested this like 6 times in the dev meeting last week
[Image: IEYfCIY.gif]
Yoloscopes?
[Image: 20100701034243!Intervention_MW2.png] [Image: EENOwXA.png]
A one bullet aimbot gun that costs 2 traitor points. for that 1v1 you're not sure about :^)
[Image: pjJZtpz.gif]
(06-20-2014, 11:26 PM)MR.CHURRO Wrote: A one bullet aimbot gun that costs 2 traitor points. for that 1v1 you're not sure about :^)

Nothing will ever cost 2 credits. But yeah I'd like a pistol with a bullet in it that does a one shotter.

grenade launcher sounds awesome
Add a hitmarker like on COD so you know that you're actually hitting someone xD
(06-20-2014, 11:27 PM)SilentK Wrote: grenade launcher sounds awesome

pls no
how would that even work
[Image: IEYfCIY.gif]