No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

San Andreas Multiplayer
Author: SilentK, Views: 8403, Replies: 24
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I want a server.

Just played SA:MP for the first time ever having thought I wouldn't have much fun and, quite ironically, I had so much fucking fun it was unbelieveable. I just trolled and DMed an entire server with my friends.

Ahaha we must get a CM SAMP server.

support??!

You can play SAMP on cracked or legit versions of the game.
no man, you need just cause 2 multiplayer!
[Image: GofRq2b.gif][Image: 3CZrq0N.png][Image: xCUuAxe.png]
+ support for the GTA and Just Casue 2 Servers!!
SA:MP was where I first started programming. I played that back in 2008 for a few years.

Not sure what the community is like now.
urm I dont think it would be played why dont you try you GTA4 were people are still acctive on it now, just saying.
[Image: 0TEeqKQ.png]
(06-27-2014, 11:39 AM)Badger Wrote: SA:MP was where I first started programming. I played that back in 2008 for a few years.

Not sure what the community is like now.

(06-27-2014, 01:25 PM)squid109 Wrote: urm I dont think it would be played why dont you try you GTA4 were people are still acctive on it now, just saying.

It's still popular. You still get servers with like 500+ people on it.
+support! Amazing game!
Well, I went on some server the other day and it's still full of butt hurt little bitches but it depends on what server we play
if the game is fun or not purely depends on the people playing on the server you are playing on. and a gta sa server with cm people on it gotta be 'such amaze'
#HootALoo #teammoe #4:3MonitorRevolution

[Image: 76561198051655193.png]
(06-28-2014, 05:55 PM)Ash Wrote: Well, I went on some server the other day and it's still full of butt hurt little bitches but it depends on what server we play

You got banned for aim