Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PointShop 2 Feedback
Author: Badger, Views: 13259, Replies: 30
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lightbulb 
Hey everyone.

Pointshop 2 has been implemented onto both Vanilla and Custom now.
Use this thread to give feedback on it such as:
  • Items you'd like to see adding
  • Issues you have with existing items
  • Bugs
  • Suggestions for pricing
  • Suggestions for donation pack improvements
  • General suggestions
  • General complaints

Prices- http://91.121.182.29/~badger/mapspage/pointshop.php
Skin: Deadpool
Hat: Sombrero

PL0X

[Image: 61433430_2227478007328488_17467336756780...e=5DA68261]
http://citymayhem.net/thread-6917-post-7...l#pid71337
I think you should still get points for being on the servers, but maybe at a reduced amount.
Also, if possible, make it so that you can wear two hats as there are some combinations that look pretty cool, like the graduation cap + baby head.
[Image: DrJGVoA.png]
How about Members for 1 month get double points when on the servers?

Chell and Skeleton are donator only now, which seems a bit stupid to me, also Jump Pack, Afro, Snowman head, etc

also what jay said

Also the premium points thing seems kinda weird because a few of the donators are in different ranks (mod, veteran, admin) etc which means they can't earn their donator bonuses at all.

OH and the names for some of the models are way off

Honestly I think the whole concept of 'donator points' is a bit silly considering a lot of admins/mods/veterans are donators and they can't earn their perks.
[Image: IEYfCIY.gif]
Donator's should get a choice of one pet included in £20 package.

just give me the equivalent of one million forty thousand cookies and ill be golden
[Image: GofRq2b.gif][Image: 3CZrq0N.png][Image: xCUuAxe.png]
There were 2 or 3 hostage skins removed. Can we have them back?

EDIT:
[Image: 0URVtXX.jpg]
[Image: GaubYyI.jpg]
(09-09-2014, 06:49 PM)D2. Wrote: Donator's should get a choice of one pet included in £20 package.

Finding the skins you want on google can help Badger/Dryblood implement them.

(09-09-2014, 06:20 PM)Jay Wrote: Also, if possible, make it so that you can wear two hats as there are some combinations that look pretty cool, like the graduation cap + baby head.

You can wear 2 hats at once, equip the second hat in the accessory 2 slot. Makes some funny stuf when you equip a hat + facemask on the zombie skin.

(09-09-2014, 06:49 PM)D2. Wrote: Donator's should get a choice of one pet included in £20 package.

The only problem with that is that pets are REALLY expensive when it comes to points and have different costs.

(09-09-2014, 07:08 PM)Seán OReilly Wrote: There were 2 or 3 hostage skins removed. Can we have them back?

Find the skins on google can be helpfull to implement them.

(09-09-2014, 06:32 PM)Jaasce Wrote: OH and the names for some of the models are way off

Honestly I think the whole concept of 'donator points' is a bit silly considering a lot of admins/mods/veterans are donators and they can't earn their perks.

Tell them wich names so they can change them. The admins/mods/veterans can probably be handed the points personally by an SA like old days?

My input:
-I had a visual glitch with my feet/body in first person wich I have not been able to reproduce.
-The server seems to lag at the end of each round as it has to give alot of people points at the same time. This might be causing the lagg for some people when it comes to giving multiple people points, via kills through c4 for example, when the round is still going on.
-You can add a donator point section to the shop if I'm correct, wich might be a nice idea to let the donators show off with stuff only available to them.
-The pricing when it comes to items is too high atm, people will need to play for months just to get that one skin they like. Would suggest either lowering the prices or making the general overtime points higher as suggested by Jay.
-Double points weekends, donators get double points standard instead of certain amount of points each month (encourages to be active).

Edit #1. Added idea made by Dryblood
[Image: YlwHxW7.jpg]
I was once a donator, now I could use a donation myself