Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FTL| Faster than Light
Author: Maccat123, Views: 3526, Replies: 15
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thought id'e make a topic about FTL and peoples opinions of the game.
It's v cheap in the weekend sale now, so if you don't have it, get it!
Anyway guys, discuss your favorite ships, if you've finished it and what you like about it.
It's hard, even on easy it's hard
It's very very good though! I just started using the stealth ship to see if I could get used to it, fourth sector and I have my weapons all done, shields up to three, cloak full and nearly a set of drones! Hopfully I can complete it again, did it before with the Kestral but at the moment I am playing through for all ships, got the slug ship, mantis ship and the crystal cruiser to go
...You're doing a lot better than I am. FTL will ruin your life!
Ahha I play it a fair bit now, I am going to do a playthrough with the Osprey, it's a great ship when you upgrade the artillery beam, but I do want to get the juggernaught, it's just fairly hard to get.
That game will fuck you up and laugh.
[Image: NOaN7qv.jpg]
RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE IN THAT GAME
Got right to the end on my first time, when the continued bombardment from the boss killed Captain Kirk, I soon realised that I had lost
I watched the trailer and saw it involved building and precision and was like 'fuck that game'.
[Image: Baby-Charmander-Finds-A-Fire-Toy-To-Chas...9b1e7d.gif]
[quote name='Predative' timestamp='1373992033' post='24991']
I watched the trailer and saw it involved building and precision and was like 'fuck that game'.
[/quote]

Mate, id'e still say buy it, it's great for passing time, and is a challange, for a game so simple it really is good.