Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CSGO CM Recruitment
Author: Dryblood, Views: 3730, Replies: 10
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Image: 151b37137416bf35b79dfd1d76b0e7db.png]

CSGO CM Recruitment

So for a while now I've been working on a project to create a CSGO team called CML (CMLions). I wanted to see if we could get new members through the community's clear new favourite game. Using CSGO teamfinder and my irrestably good charms CML now has close to 30 members. While only 10-15 come on TS daily.

Lately some CM members have been playing with CML members and I can see how certain people would certainly get along really well with other members.

I've decided to stop CML and just start recruiting new csgo playing community members.

I didn't want to force new people onto you, and I still wont. You should be able to play this game with who you want and when you want.

That being said, if you want to help bring new csgo players into our community please contact me on Steam/PM or in this thread. 

There is no staff position and nothing too official then until/unless we do proper talks and decide to properly invest more time and effort into a CSGO side of CM.

That being said for those not into CSGO we are still invested into garrysmod and supporting our other game servers too.
[Image: Qsst9bE.png]
These the sort of people like Donny and that, who are hanging around in csgo rooms?
[Image: toxDIze.gif]
(05-16-2015, 05:31 PM)Maximus Wrote: These the sort of people like Donny and that, who are hanging around in csgo rooms?

you leave donny out of this m8
[Image: 0TEeqKQ.png]
is it bad i didnt know CML existed
(05-16-2015, 05:38 PM)squid109 Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 05:31 PM)Maximus Wrote: These the sort of people like Donny and that, who are hanging around in csgo rooms?

you leave donny out of this m8

Ahahaha, nah I'm saying it's a fucking great thing. 

Means there's people hanging around, where you can just go on ts if no ones on and get a 5man.

Plus it's the first time people have joined this community in a long ass time
Sponsored by Ocean Clan?
(05-16-2015, 06:57 PM)D2K. Wrote: Sponsored by Ocean Clan?

Nope

sponsored by greggs and your mum
Shut up meg/D2

Sounds good to me the more the merrier

I played with some random Guys the other day who had heard of CM lions already!
I find the idea of CMLions Hilarious, but new people are new people
(05-16-2015, 11:58 PM)Maximus Wrote: I find the idea of CMLions Hilarious, but new people are new people

It doesn't exist anymore

It's just CMCS now. e.g cmcsgo