Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Miss playing on CM TTT servers
Author: cap737, Views: 3921, Replies: 14
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Just wanted to say I miss the good ol days with you guys. Now I'm back in america after six years of living in the UK. It's definitely been a culture shock being back and now I'm further back in the timezones to play on a CM server.

Maybe one day I'll get to play with you guys again, but until then keep on traitin'!

-Cap ~~~
This man said what I wanted to say, but it's sad to see CM like this.
"Build 100 bridges and suck 1 dick, you're not a bridge builder, you're a dick sucker"
[Image: 76561198021855787.png]
sadly things like this happen. Interest in games just die out. I mean if a load of people started playing again I would gladly join them.
[Image: FLCUjNf.gif]
(05-28-2016, 12:04 PM)fluffybullets Wrote: sadly things like this happen. Interest in games just die out. I mean if a load of people started playing again I would gladly join them.

I'd like to say also that although we dont play on gmod anymore there's still plenty of people active on the ts (I mean last night there were 35+ people on it
[Image: FLCUjNf.gif]
Ive got loads of free time now so i'm up for playing some ttt
All that pointless drama that we convinced each other was just a bit of banter is what killed cm tbh
I don't think we should get into what killed CM...
(06-06-2016, 09:38 PM)Huminater Wrote: I don't think we should get into what killed CM...

It was you ya silly cunt <3
[Image: Zqnid40.png?1]
I would still play TTT but every time I went on it eventually was just me and someone else (usually deathwing) doing newton fights.although sometimes there was about 10 people on
Haters Better Hate!!!!!
(06-06-2016, 04:39 PM)D2. Wrote: All that pointless drama that we convinced each other was just a bit of banter is what killed cm tbh

you not leaving made everyone else leave
[Image: 4rzhMPT.gif]